Today I had the privilege that many colleagues of mine from Open Line decided to sacrifice their free time and attend my session: “Introduction to PowerShell – Also relevant for NON Microsoft administrators”
The goal of this session was to:
- Inform people of the advantages of scripting/automation in general.
- Inform people of the advantages of PowerShell over CLIs and other scripting languages.
- Inform people that PowerShell is not just for Microsoft administrators.
- Teach people about the PowerShell basics.
- Inform people about the many possibilities with PowerShell.
- Provide people with a lot of practical resources to increase their knowledge and skill.
I really enjoyed the session and got a lot of interactivity and positive feedback. Next up is a follow-up session which will be more of a workshop style.
I’ve uploaded the presentation in PowerPoint and PDF format here:
Please share this so that others can benefit from it as well.
- I’ve included many useful resources as notes in the PowerPoint presentation, which makes the presentation also interesting to people who are not PowerShell beginners.
- Also if anyone has suggestions to make the presentation better, please let me know.