After having worked at my previous employer for five years, it was time for a change of scenery. For me it had been clear for some time that Open Line was THE company I wanted to work for. I decided to follow my dream and did not even bother to look at other companies anymore.
Main motivators for me for wanting to work for Open Line are:
- The people that work there are friendly, very knowledgeable and passionate about what they do.
- There’s a “can do” mentality.
- They work with modern technologies.
- Potential for personal growth and learning many new things on many different levels.
- Both colleagues and customers are considered to be partners.
- They have good and close relations with many other well-known (ICT) companies and have won various awards along the way because of it.
- Their values closely match my own values.
- I want to be able to work for a company I truly care about, believe in and where I’m able to give it my all without any reservations or doubt.
- They’re growing.
- In my opinion they possess many of the characters of a High Performance Organization (HPO).
As such I made my intentions clear to a friend of mine who works there and I applied for the job opening of Microsoft Specialist. What followed was (in my opinion) a thorough procedure to see if we were both a good fit for each other. And according to the both of us, this was the case.
I look forward to starting today, and I will especially enjoy meeting new interesting people and catching up with the people I already know (those who attended the same school and those I met at my previous employer).
If you want to know more about Open Line, you can check:
There are also a couple of employee blogs that might be of interest to you:
To be continued ….